Friday, April 20, 2007

"Rosie has the right of free speech."

Yes, Rosie O'Donnell does have the right to free speech. But, does that mean she should just whatever she wants without the risk of getting fired? If I were working at a fast food place, and I referred to African Americans by using to n-word, do you think I should be able to keep my job? I hope not. That's why I'm praying (to the one God who exists. That's right, I said it) that Rosie gets fired harder than anyone's EVER been fired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imus got fired for his racist remarks and I am sure that Rosie would face the same fate had she said anything close to what Imus has said. Your comparison is stupid and immature. Bill O'Reilly referred to Mexicans as "wetbacks", yet he is still employed at Fox. And I am sure there are many other things to be praying for aside from your selfish point of view; for instance, how about the families of the 32 students who were murdered at VA Tech?

emozilla said...

Calling someone nappy-headed hos deserves termination but constantly implying that 3,000 dead people's families are fools for believing how their loved ones perished doesn't?

Anonymous said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6mmskXXetcg

You don't know what god is real, no one does.